- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in nursing.
- Minimum of 2 Years cognate working experience
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification are required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic and Microsoft skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in the emergency room or intensive care.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff
- Computer & Microsoft skills
- Experience in home healthcare, intensive care and emergency room
|Job Category||Healthcare, Medical & Pharmaceutical|
|SALARY||Mex$400,000 - 600,000|
|Experience Level||Mid level|
|Experience Length||2 years|
|INDUSTERY||Medical & Pharmaceutical|